Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What I DO have done

Okay so now that the skirt pattern has been decided, this is what I did get done! I had some material that I got a while back and there was only 1 yard left of both pieces of material so I got both and decided to find a pattern that would fit it for a dress for my girl. I came up with these 2 that she can wear a shirt under. She LOVES them!

I was in love with this first material and I even debated making me a skirt out of it if they'd had more! McCall's 5572
See how cute it is!
The mauve color was so beautiful .I used white for a contrast and then I will finish the bodice top with some fabric flowers.
The ties on top are so cute too. I love this pattern. McCall's 4814
So that's what I have done and now I will be working on my skirt!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment