Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Start of a New Wardrobe.

The journey begins! I really LOVE patterned, bright, fun material, but for some reason or another I always go to plain, solid colors! The rest of 2010, I am going to try my hardest to make and create more fun,exciting and colorful clothes for me and for my 3 kids. Maybe even my dear husband. I am sure though that a classic plain color will come around every once in a while! I also love to craft, scrapbook, and cook, so who knows what will be posted!!

Here's my solid color wardrobe! I love the greens, blues, browns and blacks. Can you tell!



I do dress it up with the jewelery that I make so that helps I guess.
This is one of my....oh wait my only patterned clothing that I wear.

So you see that I truly do need a more colorful and patterned wardrobe!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I'm excited to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, can't wait to see what you come up with! Love your jewellery by the way.

    ReplyDelete