Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Okay, so through my crazy schedule, I plan on sewing this beautiful fabric into something! That something is an...I DON'T KNOW!! Skirt, dress, blouse? Hmmm. This pattern thing is so bold for me. I am thinking skirt. What do you think?
These seem to be some of the choices that a few people picked out.
bottom right one. Yellow with the black trim.


dress B, the pink floral.

C, blue shirt.

I also have a simple A line skirt that I didn't get posted up. but that is where I am at with it. Now I just need to decide which one for the material. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Personally, my first thought when I saw the fabric was skirt. It would look adorable with a crisp white blouse or a pretty white t-shirt. Gorgeous fabric, I love it! It's got a hint of Pennsylvania Dutch flavour to it, Grandma would be proud!

    ReplyDelete